11 Jan 2010

The Treasure Map

Welcome once more to The Light Planet! May the regenerating and energizing light of this planet which you and I have created, enfold you to renew your energies!

We are getting close to the end of yet another solar cycle, the end of another year alive. Its always a nostalgic event, but it is also an opportunity to take a look at our life, to look at the way we react in front of difficulties, the way we treat ourselves and others. It is also a good opportunity to check how close or far we are from the path we have set for ourselves.

For me, 2009 has been an excellent year. I have learnt so much, I have met wonderful people, I have been to places I had never been before and re-visited some dear places. I have laughed, I have cried, I have danced, ran, jumped, worked, travelled, I have been sure, I have doubted, I have lost and found myself, I have watched, and I have closed my eyes, I have spoken and I have silenced myself. This 2009 I was able to explore unknown facets of myself , this year was a real adventure!

As usual, at the end of 2008 I made a list of all the things I expected of 2009, and I have been able to make a happy revision, watching my hopes materialize, seeing how I was able to overcome the obstacles and so, I reached the end of 2009 with a smile on my face.

With all this, I have realised how important it is for us to know what we want, what we wish to create in our lives. Even if we are sure of almost nothing, even if we don’t really how to get the tools we need or how to reach our goals; the most important thing is to know what we want, for only then we can start moving forward, identifying and grabbing those opportunities which arise and might help us to reach our destination. Only so we can hope to be closer to create what we wish for ourselves and, eventually reach it! Otherwise, life merely passes us by and we wonder from one point to another waiting for some sign to show us the way, a sign that may or may not come, and if it doesn’t we end up feeling we have been living in vane…

Only the one who seeks finds! Only the one who sets a destination eventually reaches it! If you may, please do consider these words for a moment.

I invite you all to make a summary list of your life during 2009, your experiences and lessons and then, create another list with all of the experiences and lessons you wish for yourselves on 2010, and all of your goals, whether they are material, spiritual or a mixture of both. The important thing is to be able to identify your soul‘s desire, listen to your heart, and soon this list will become the Treasure Map for 2010, kept it close to you, check it from time to time during the year to get you back on the path towards your treasure, the one you have buried for yourself, to be found during 2010.

Big hugs to you all, until our next encounter!

No comments:

Post a Comment